|Interested in 4th or 5th grade elementary courses?
NDCDE now offers core online elementary courses for grades 4 and 5 supported by its COLT model. This means that the student(s) must have a licensed elementary teacher that supervises the student onsite. If interested, contact Matthew Lonn to learn more, preview a course, or enroll.
When you choose NDCDE, you enjoy the following advantages:
- full-time, licensed instructors committed to students needs
- more than 260 online courses
- easy, online enrollment
- flexibility to work at your own pace
- opportunity to earn your high school diploma online
| || |
- credit recovery for required courses
- direct access to teachers and tutors
- online electives
- advanced placement
- printed courses are also available
The North Dakota Center for Distance Education (NDCDE) is an accredited, non-profit, distance education school that has been providing educational opportunities to students around the world since 1935.
NDCDE's courses are available to any students in grades 6-12. NDCDE is familiar and works well with a variety of educational arrangements including public, private, home, and charter schools. NDCDE provides instructional support for all its courses. All students receive one-on-one help.
2016-2017 STUDENT HANDBOOK