Our online courses require a laptop or desktop computer to be completed successfully. Phones, tablets, and other computing devices, while they may work for some NDCDE services, are not supported for submitting assignments, posting discussions, or taking assessments.
Examples of devices that are not supported are not supported for submitting assignments, posting discussions, or taking assessments:
- Android Tablets
- Smartphones (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and BlackBerry)
Mobile devices such as SmartPhones can be used in addition to your computer to compliment your learning exerience. SmartPhones can be used for ...
- Text Messaging with your instructor.
- Speaking with your instructor.
- Monitoring your email account for course related emails.
- Receiving notifications via text message or email when you receive a score or feedback.
- Syncing your personal calendar (such as Google Calendar) with your assignment pacing chart. This will allow you to monitor when your assignments are due (from your SmartPhone) outside of the Learning Management System (LMS).