About the Center for Distance Education
The North Dakota Center for Distance Education is a distance learning middle school and high school which was established in 1935. Today, NDCDE offers over 300 online courses including all courses required to earn a ND high school diploma. The courses offered include standard courses, electives and Advanced Placement courses. Credit recovery courses are also offered.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the ND Center for Distance Education. If you need additional information please contact Laurie Tuma in Human Resources.
- Adjunct Spanish Teacher (Job Id:3016845 Closes 09/30/20)
- Adjunct German Teacher (Job Id:3016847 Closes 09/30/20)
- Adjunct French Teacher (Job Id:3016848 Closes 09/30/20)
- Adjunct American Sign Language (ASL) Teacher (Job Id:3016850 Closes 09/30/20)
- Adjunct Art Teacher (Job Id:3016851 Closes 09/30/20)
- Adjunct Music Teacher (Job Id:3016852 Closes 09/30/20)
- Adjunct Physical Education and Health Teacher (Job Id:3016853 Closes 09/30/20)
- Adjunct Trade, Industry and Technical Education Teacher (Job Id:3016855 Closes 09/30/20)
- Adjunct Health Sciences Teacher (Job Id:3016854 Closes 09/30/20)
An Equal Opportunity Employer
The State of North Dakota does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services, and complies with the provisions of the North Dakota Human Rights Act.