Purpose: To provide educational opportunities for North Dakota’s learners.
- Customer Focus: CDE meets the expectations of each unique learner.
- Educational Transformation: CDE utilizes technology to personalize each learner’s educational experience, directing the learner towards career readiness.
- Partnerships: CDE partners with schools, non-profits, for profits, and state agencies/departments to reach each learner.
- Efficiency: CDE delivers cost effective and efficient educational services that meet the needs of each learner while fully utilizing resources.
- Organizational Evolution: CDE strives for continual improvement of processes, services, and infrastructure.
- Opportunity: CDE recognizes each learner should have choice in what they learn regardless of where they are located.
- Measurement: CDE employs active measures to report performance.
CDE will become a recognized leader in education because CDE helps, serves, nurtures, guides, and encourages every North Dakota learner, providing them with the opportunity to take charge of their own learning.
To ensure that all North Dakota students regardless of location have access to educational opportunities that meet or exceed customer expectations for
- the quality of curriculum,
- ongoing contact time with highly qualified teachers,
- monitoring course delivery efficiency and effectiveness, and
- student learning.