- Most tests in our online courses require passwords
- Test passwords are accessed through the "Test Passwords" tab of your exam administrator account
- Test passwords are not to be given directly to students
- The exam administrator receives a test packet in the mail after the student's enrollment is processed
- Paper tests may be given one page at a time
- There are no time limits on print tests
- Testing must be proctored at all times!
- Tests may be read to student
- No outside resources may be used on tests unless specified
- The use of an online translator or any type of electronic translator is not permitted in our World Language courses. Use of one will be treated as plagiarism.