- Most tests in our online courses require passwords
- To obtain test passwords please log into your exam administator account in our student information system.
- Test passwords are accessed through the Test Passwords tab of your account.
- Test passwords are not to be given directly to students.
- Testing must be proctored at all times!
- No outside resources may be used on tests unless specified.
- The use of an online translator or any type of electronic translator is not permitted in our World Language courses. Use of one will be treated as plagiarism.
- Our primary Learning Management System, Buzz, will log the student out after one hour of inactivity, so tests should be completed in one sitting.