North Dakota Center for Distance Education (NDCDE) has partnered with Mayville State University to provide students with the possibility to earn high school and college credit in the same course. The table below lists the current course offerings, credit, and cost. All NDCDE dual credit courses will officially appear on a Mayville State University transcript.
- Must be in grades 10-12.
- Local school administrator permission
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (if less, special permission may be granted)
- College Algebra Only: ACT sub-test score of 21 or greater.
- NDCDE Dual Credit courses must follow Mayville State Universities calendar.
- 2019 - 2020 1st semester enrollment deadline: August 27th, 2019
- 2019 - 2020 2nd semester enrollment deadline: January 13th, 2020
|Course||College Credit||High School Credit||Cost|
|General Biology I (with Lab)||4||.5||$549.92|
|General Biology II (with Lab)||4||.5||$549.92|
|Anatomy & Physiology I (with Lab)||4||.5||$549.92|
|Anatomy & Physiology II (with Lab)||4||.5||$549.92|
|Principles of Education and Training||3||.5||$412.44|
Bank of North Dakota (BND) is accepting applications from eligible students for financial assistance to pay for dual credit courses. Funding may be limited. Approved students may receive assistance for up to two (2) courses per academic school year. Further details on eligibility and the application process can be found here.